From start to finish, my experience in dealing with Vonage UK was excellent. Everything clearly explained and very clear videos on the website for setting up various settings on my VoIP.
What our customers think
Very pleased with our new phone service. Vonage were very helpful and we could keep our old number.
BJ, RM & S Austin
Fantastic Company easy to use had a few issues but did get there and resolve them and the team are always a pleasure to deal with when we run into issues!
Expert Printers Limited
Vonage is a leading provider of cloud-based communications services. We're proud to say we have nearly 2 million customers worldwide.
Our aim is to help small businesses thrive by transforming how people connect. We help over 600,000 business users every day to revolutionise their communications by making their phone system do more, for less.
And because we're in the cloud, we provide you with complete flexibility to manage your services however you choose, with no installation charges, line rental, long contract commitments or hefty upfront setup costs.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey, with Vonage UK's head office in London.
Vonage's shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and our customers use Vonage all over the world.
Over the years
- Vonage and Nexmo sponsor "The Vonage Nexmo Business Enabler of the Year Award" at the National Business Awards 2017.
- Vonage Wins 2016 People's Choice Stevie® Award for Favourite Customer Service, Telecommunications.
- Vonage launches The Home Business 100, a new community that will celebrate and champion the UK's home business population.
- Vonage sponsors "The Vonage Business Enabler of the Year Award" at the National Business Awards 2016.
- Vonage launches Business Phone System in the UK
- Vonage sponsors "The Vonage Business Enabler of the Year Award" at the National Business Awards 2015.
- Vonage is headline sponsor of "The Pitch 2015"
- Vonage is a Corporate Supporter of "Small Business Saturday", promoting local small business across the UK
- Vonage is a partner sponsor of the “Mumsnet Workfest” Event at BAFTA.
- Vonage is the lead supporter of "The Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year Award", at the National Business Awards 2014.
- Vonage launches service in Brazil.
- Launch Vonage Extensions® in the UK.
- Vonage launches Vonage Mobile®, a new app that offers free calling and texting to other app users around the world.
- Vonage announces international partnership with Globe™ in the Philippines.
- Vonage offers unlimited calling to mobiles and landlines in Mexico.
- We're granted seven new patents.
- Vonage expands service with FREE Extensions™.
- Vonage launches Time to Call™ international app for iPhone.
- We expand our retail presence to Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart and Sears.
- Vonage launches FREE Extensions™ App for iPhone® and Android™ devices.
- Vonage launches the Vonage Mobile application for Facebook.
- We launch our Spanish-language experience, including an in-language website and call centre.
- Vonage granted patent for virtual phone numbers.
- Vonage introduces Vonage World, which includes unlimited* calling around the world and "readable voicemail."
- We unveil our first mobile application for iPhone®, Blackberry® and iPod touch®.
- Vonage introduces V-Portal - our first in a line of Vonage-branded products.
- We reach a major milestone with our first organic technology patent.
- Vonage introduces Vonage Pro offering.
- Vonage Visual Voicemail service is launched.
- Vonage and Motorola announce a co-branded Internet telephone adapter with wireless router.
- Vonage launches V-Access.
- Virtual phone numbers are launched across Western Europe.
- Vonage reaches over 1.9 million subscriber lines as of August 1, 2006.
- Vonage announces unlimited calling to France, Italy, Ireland, Spain, and the UK.
- Vonage offers unlimited calling to Puerto Rico.
- Vonage launches UK service.
- Vonage donates Vonage phones to Hurricane Katrina victims.
- Vonage launches in Canada.
- Mexico City and London numbers launched.
- Vonage launches 'Stupid Things' campaign.
- Vonage offers first ever Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platform for 911 calls.
Award winning quality
Proper conversations, with no interruptions. That's what you get with Vonage. In fact , quality is so important to us that we've won awards for it. See our awards
Vonage launches The Home Business 100, a new community that will celebrate and champion the UK's home business population
Vonage sponsors "The Vonage Business Enabler of the Year Award" at the National Business Awards 2016
Vonage launches Business Phone System
Vonage launches new call plan - Premium Unlimited with unlimited calls to UK landlines and mobiles
Vonage sponsors "The Vonage Business Enabler of the Year Award" at the National Business Awards 2015
Vonage is headline sponsor of the "The Pitch 2015"
Vonage is a Corporate Supporter of "Small Business Saturday", promoting local small business across the UK
Vonage is a partner sponsor of the “Mumsnet Workfest” Event at BAFTA.
Vonage is the lead supporter of the "The Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year Award", at the National Business Awards 2014.
Vonage offers first ever Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platform for 911 calls.
We plugged our phone into the computer and slashed our bills.