Interested in a Vonage Business Cloud?
Block calls, inbound or outbound, according to your needs.
Call Blocking Overview
Block calls, both inbound or outbound, based on an area code, number or other options like 411 or international calls. Call Blocking is available for your entire account, or just a single extension.
How Call Blocking Works
Call Blocking can quickly be set up via your Admin Portal. Start by creating a rule for either your entire account, or for a specific user, then enter your parameters. You can create notes as to why you chose to block a number, and change rules as you go if you need to unblock. Additionally, Call Blocking can easily be used in conjunction with your Call Log, allowing you to select and block numbers according to your needs. Should users want to block calls on their own extensions, Call Blocking is also available through the User Portal.
Why you will like Call Blocking
- Maximise employee productivity by eliminating unnecessary calls, both inbound and outbound
- Create rules for your entire account, or just a specific extension
- Reference your Call Log to quickly identify and evaluate your call blocking requirements
- View or edit your rules at any time through the Admin Portal
- Individual users can create call blocking rules for their extension