Setting up your smartphone
To set up your Vonage service on your smartphone, simply visit iTunes® or the Google Play store and download the Vonage Extensions app. To complete the set up, you will need:
- Your Vonage Number (as supplied when you purchased the product).
- Your Vonage Password (unless otherwise updated, please use your temporary password that was issued when activating your account, and confirmed by email).
The device must be a registered UK mobile, and either an Apple iPhone running iOS4.3 or above, or an Android smartphone running version 2.2 or above.
If you have any problems setting up Extensions, see our support page here. Or call customer services on 0207 993 9000 (8:00 a.m – 12:00 a.m, 7 days a week).
Vonage on your home phone
- In the future, if you would like to add Vonage on your home phone that's no problem. All you need is a broadband connection with an Ethernet router, and a Vonage Box™.
- To set up your Vonage home phone, simply call customer services on 0207 993 9000 (8am to midnight, 7 days a week).
- If you need help setting up your Vonage Box, see our support page or our help video.
Keeping in touch
- To keep you fully informed, we will be in touch via email. Some of our emails may include reference to a Vonage box. As you have signed up to our service without a Vonage Box any reference to the box may not apply to you or your service.
- Our customer care team are only a phone call away if you ever have any questions regarding your service, on 0207 993 9000 (8am to Midnight, 7 days a week).
- Don't forget you can also access your online Vonage account by clicking Account Login link in the top right hand corner of this screen.