Join us for a fireside chat on Transforming Healthcare with Live Video, 8 July 2020.Register now
Vonage Business Communications
Looking to transform your employee and customer experiences? Upgrade your office communications to a single, flexible platform that offers:
- Cloud-based business phone systems
- Unlimited calls* and Call Recording
- Video collaboration
- 50+ phone features
- Team messaging
- 99.999% reliability**
- Mobile and desktop apps
Our Messaging and Voice verification API (formerly Nexmo) protects the conversation between your business and users: deploy a scalable verification solution without compromising the user experience.
- Build trust with your customers
- Protect your business from fraud
- Option to verify through multiple channels, including voice
- Pay only for successful verifications
- Ready-made logic to build and test PIN generation, delivery and failover
- Fixed and mobile numbers verified globally, in line with foreign compliance standards
Vonage Contact Center
Our award-winning contact centre (formerly NewVoiceMedia) integrates seamlessly with Salesforce, maximising your communications investment. Don't use Salesforce? We have other great options.
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences by connecting calls to the best available agent
- Personalise every interaction with dynamic routing and intelligent IVR
- Click-to-dial directly from Salesforce, automatically logging and recording calls
- Guarantee consistent conversations across digital and voice channels
- Unlock hidden insights with powerful speech analytics and easy-to-use dashboards
- Leverage AI capabilities to support faster sales and better service experiences
*Unlimited and inclusive calling applies to UK landline numbers starting with 01, 02, and 03, UK mobiles on all major UK mobile networks (Vodafone, O2, EE, Three, Virgin Mobile (EE), Asda Mobile (EE) and Tesco Mobile (O2)) and international geographic landline numbers and mobiles where specified.
**The 99.999% claim is based on Vonage's average uptime and/or availability over a 6-month period (from Aug 2019 - Feb 2020).