How does an internet phone work?
Dial the number on your VoIP phone as you would a normal phone. Your voice is converted into digital data packets and sent via your internet connection. Your call and voice are received at the far end by the recipient as normal.
- Dial the number
- Your voice is turned into digital packets
- Connect with a system to your destination and convert the data into voice
- A similar process occurs in the other direction
Features for small businesses
There's no line rental and call costs are a fraction of the a normal landline. Some calls to other VoIP users are even completely free. There are no long contracts and you can even use VoIP phones to make cheap international calls.
- Auto attendant - calls can be answered immediately and automatically so you don't need a receptionist
- Choose your own number and look professional - pick a number that best represents you and your geographical location
- Make and receive calls on your mobile when 3G and 4G are not available - you can receive calls on your mobile using wi-fi so you never miss a call
- A voicemail to email service is available - all voicemails will be sent to you email so you can check them there
Unlimited* calls to UK landlines
Add World Option
UNLIMITED* calls to more than 60 countries
Available on all plans
Add Unlimited UK Mobiles Option
UNLIMITED* calls to UK mobiles
Only available with Premium plans
Other International Plans
See below for our other international plans. Click here.