Interested in a Vonage Business Cloud?
Professionally manage your incoming calls.
Call Queue Overview
Call Queues are a "virtual waiting room" offering your callers the option of remaining on the phone while they wait for a representative to answer.* They help businesses manage large call volumes with limited staff. Use directional prompts like Music on Hold, specialty messages and information about your business.
How Call Queue Works
Apply a Call Queue to a specific phone extension and set up the phone queue using the options and messaging prompts that will direct callers to the appropriate agent. Agents are assigned to a phone queue and log in with a PIN. When callers dial in, they're taken through the sequence that you set up in advance until their call is answered by an agent.
Why you will like Call Queue
- Manage large call volume with limited staff
- Present an engaging, professional experience for callers
- Cut down on missed calls and voicemails
- Customise phone queues with call tags to drive specific inquiries
- Add a Call Queue to support sales, customer service or tech support
- Monitor activity and pull reports from the system
- Promote marketing campaigns within phone queue messaging