Instantly provisionPhone numbers are now software assets that can be acquired instantly through the Vonage API platform. With these new assets, developers can now build communication tools with just a few lines of code.
Number selection and reachThe most comprehensive offering of phone numbers and shortcodes in the industry, enabling developers to reach their target markets reliably.
Cost effectiveFor less than one dollar, your application can programmatically acquire local phone numbers from across the globe with a simple API call.
We offer a complete range of phone number types so you can enable any kind of communication quickly.
Virtual phone number
To communicate effectively with your users, you need virtual phone numbers.
- Provisioning virtual numbers in the same market as your users increases the chances that the numbers will be interacted with and that their messages will be read
- With 85 countries currently supported, Vonage offers the broadest reach of virtual numbers from across the globe
- Before provisioning, our numbers are tested rigorously and screened to confirm their capabilities and functionality*
- Our virtual phone numbers are quarantined and aged appropriately to remove the risk of cross-talk from any previous users
Achieve branded communication by using a freephone number to send and receive SMS and voice calls.
- Freephone numbers are supported in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico, have no volume restrictions and support up to 50 messages per second
- Per-second billing for voice usage and a single per-message price for both incoming and outgoing traffic
- Enable your existing freephone number with SMS or port your number to the Vonage Communications Platform to enable both voice and SMS. We have an inventory of freephone numbers available for instant provisioning
- Freephone numbers support up to 50 messages per second
To accelerate your messaging campaigns, we offer shared short codes that have been pre-approved by our carrier partners, shortening the lengthy and complex carrier approval processes.
- We provide pre-approved message templates to achieve compliance with carrier message rules
- Our campaign management API allows you to view and manage who has opted in and who has opted out of the programme, allowing you to manage campaigns programmatically through the API
- We help you through the process of applying and deploying dedicated short codes, which is required for branding or higher throughput campaigns in the USA or Canada