As you may already know, Vocalocity offers a series of VoIP features, and now we allow you to upload on-hold music to create a fully customized phone experience for your callers. This month, our tip suggests you take it one step further and ‘marketize’ your on-hold experience by peppering in various marketing messages too!
Our Hold Music feature is free to all customers and allows users to upload multiple recordings. You may also choose whether the files are played randomly or looped in a specific order. By uploading a few voice recorded marketing messages, we are excited to provide you with another quick and easy way to share news about your business, products, and services.
It’s simple. Here is how:
- Record and save your music and voice recorded marketing files to your computer.
- Login to My.Vonagebusiness.com.
- Select the Phone System navigation tab at the top.
- Select PBX Settings from your left-hand side menu.
- Under the Hold Music section, click Add New Files* to upload.
- After uploading your files, you may either listen to or remove each recording by clicking the Play or Remove buttons next to each file. To modify the order, simply drag and drop the files.
- Finally, select your desired Playback Mode. Choose Random to randomly play the files uploaded, or Sequential to play the files in the specified order.
Customers appreciate a personal touch when calling into your business. By customizing your hold music and integrating your own marketing messaging, you are able to set a professional tone and keep your customers informed and up-to-date.
*Feature functionality only available to Account Super Users and Admins. Files have an 8MB size limit and may be uploaded in either .WAV or .MP3 file format.